- Support Off-line printing, it is especially convenient when without computer.
- LCD screen shows you printing information directly and is easy for you to manipulate.
- Cooling fan speeds up solidification of the extruded filament.
- Desktop 3D printer, convenient to operate.
- Metal steel material, more stable and durable.
- A good machine for 3D DIY enthusiast.
- Instructions in TF card
- Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
- Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
- Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
- Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
- Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
- The power appearance, please in kind prevail.
- Brand: Tronxy
- Type: DIY
- Structure: Acrylic Framework
- Extruder Qty: 1
- Power Supply: 110V/220V 20A
- Layer Thickness: 0.1mm-0.4mm
- Off-line Print: Support
- LCD Screen: Support
- XY Axis Speed: 3000mm/min
- Z Axis Speed : 200mm/min
- Print speed: 40 – 120mm/s
- Extruder Temp: 170-260℃
- Hotbed Temp: 0-110℃
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing Size: 220 x 220 x 240mm
- Machine Size: 500 x 400 x 470mm
- Packing Weight: 9kg
- Machine Weight: 8kg
- Packing Size: 460 x 410 x 200mm
- XY-axis positioning accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z-axis positioning accuracy: 0.004mm
- Nozzle Size: 0.4mm(Default)
- Condition: Temp 10-30℃/Humidity 20-50%
- Packing Type: unassembled packing
- Product weight: 8.9000 kg
- Package weight: 9.1000 kg
- Product size: 43.00 x 38.00 x 18.00 cm / 16.93 x 14.96 x 7.09 inches
- Package size: 46.00 x 41.00 x 20.00 cm / 18.11 x 16.14 x 7.87 inches
- 1 x Desktop 3D Printer
Support Off-line printing, it is especially convenient when without computer. LCD screen shows you printing information directly and is easy for you to manipulate. Cooling fan speeds up solidification of the extruded filament. Desktop 3D printer, convenien