- Dual Alarms with Snooze Function
- Set two separate alarms for different purposes. Press the top button if you want to sleep for extra five minutes, automatically shut off if left alone for 2mins.
- Project the Time & Temperature
- The projected time and indoor/outdoor temperature are easy to see throughout the room. Projected in a soft red color, it is very clear to view but will not disturb your sleeping.
- Two Choices for Watching the Time
- Long press the "-" button to rotate the ceiling display. If you would like time projection to be constantly on, then choose the provided power adapter.
- Use Loop or Rainbow function to set your favorite color for the backlit.
- If you prefer the backlit LCD screen and time projection to be on for a few seconds, place 2 AAA batteries in the clock and press the top button.
- WWVB Radio-controlled Time Reception
- Equipped with an atomic clock, time is automatically set via a radio controlled signal, and in sync with the U.S. atomic clock.
- During the RC reception mode, only the'-' button operates while the other buttons have no function. Press and hold the '-'button for more than 2 seconds to stop the RC reception mode.
- Weather Forecast
- The clock can predict the weather, barometric pressure trend and temperature trend for the next 12hrs in advance.
- USB Charging Port for Smartphones
- Designed with a 5V 1A USB output interface, this clock can be able to charge your smartphones smoothly while you are sleeping at night.
- LCD screen material: VA panel
- Transmission Distance: 200ft
- Projection Distance: 3.3-9.8ft
- Projection Angles: -90~90 °
- USB Output: 5V 100mA
- Temperature Scope: 0-50 degrees
- Humility Scope: 20%-90%
- Temperature Error: ±2-dgree
- Humility Error: ±5-dgree
- Battery: 2 x LR03 AAA (not included)
- Size: 18.5 x 7.5 x 2.5cm
- 1 x Digital Clock
- 1 x USB Cable
Dual Alarms with Snooze Function Set two separate alarms for different purposes. Press the top button if you want to sleep for extra five minutes, automatically shut off if left alone for 2mins. Project the Time & Temperature The projected time and ind