- -The HDMI extender over one CAT6 is a tool for extending your HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display.
- -Instead of using expensive HDMI cables, your existing CAT 6 cables/sockets can be utilized to perform advanced functions like transferring deep color (8 bits/color) video and digital audio,
- with a bandwidth up to 165MHz.
- -The HDMI transmitter and receiver, over one CAT 6 extender is your substantial HDMI extender tool.
- 1. Support 1080P, supports 165MHz/165Gbps single channel (4.95Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- 2. Support 8bit single channel (24bit all channels) deep color
- 3. Single cat6(recommended) cable can up to 30 meters, the resolution can up to 1080P
- 4. Follow the standard of IEEE-568B
- 5. Compact size
- 6. Plug and play
- 7. No power required
- 8. No loss of quality
- Connection and Operation:
- 1. Plug the sender of the HDMI extender into the HDMI signal source, such as: CCTV, DVR, NVR hard disk video recorder.
- 2. Connect one Cat6 cable to the sender and the receiver.
- 3. Plug the receiver of the HDMI extender into the HDMI display, such as: HD-LCD.
- 1 x HDMI to RJ45 Sender TX
- 1 x RJ45 to HDMI Receiver RX