- This diagnostic tool allows you to read the engine control unit to analyze vehicle memory.
- It wirelessly transmits all electronic vehicle data to your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- As a result, you can comfortably read all important electronic vehicle data (such as load values, coolant temperature, air temperature, exhaust gas values, tank status, etc.).
- The diagnostic tool Android can be used for all vehicles in the year of construction in 1996, and the gasoline engine after 2001 has the OBD2 / EOBD / JOBD interface.
- Automatic detection of OBD-II logs.
- Note: If the Bluetooth function on your smartphone stops working, there will be some interesting practical tips on the Internet! Just type "Bluetooth not not working" in the search engine!
- Suitable for Android system! Easy Bluetooth connection!
- Your PC/laptop must have a Bluetooth adapter or module!
- No other tools are required.
- Suitable for CAN-BUS vehicles
- Connect directly to your PC/laptop via Bluetooth.
- All car electronics data on a smartphone, tablet or PC!
- OBD 2 16-pin plug-in system, no additional plugs required.
- There is no optical coupling solution, but a high quality interface driver.
- Read and delete the diagnostic error code!
- Read motor data and sensor data in real time.
- Compatible with all Android devices and PCs!
- High quality workmanship.
- Housing: plastic
- Colour: Black
- 12V power supply (via diagnostic interface) to control LED
- 1 OBD 2 16-pin standard plug
- Support OBD2 protocol:
- ISO 9141-2 (5 baud initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (5 baud initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 14230-4 KWP (fast initialization, 10.4 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 500 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (11-bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- ISO 15765-4 CAN (29-bit ID, 250 kbaud)
- Applicable to all vehicles in the year of construction in 1996, gasoline 200-1, for example:
- BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, SEAT, Ford, Mini, Jaguar, Honda, Suzuki, Dodge, Audi, Toyota, Subaru, Renault, and more!
- Allows you to read the following data:
- Engine speed, calculated load value, vehicle speed, fuel system status, intake air temperature, fuel pressure, coolant temperature, short-term and long-term fuel trimming, etc.: sensor data and display
- Description of the connection between the connection adapter and the Bluetooth device:
- 1. Turn on Bluetooth on your phone or PC (visibility, search function)
- 2. Insert the diagnostic device into the OBD socket
- 3. Turn on the ignition switch
- 4. Allow pairing and connection code 1234
- 5. Connect the selected program (such as Torque)
- 1 x OBD 2 Bluetooth Android Adapter
- 1 x CD
This diagnostic tool allows you to read the engine control unit to analyze vehicle memory. It wirelessly transmits all electronic vehicle data to your smartphone, tablet or laptop As a result, you can comfortably read all important electronic vehicle data