- Improved tin feeding structure effectively
- One-hand lead-free tip operation
- Heat resistant Teflon pipe fitted with 0. 8 – 1.2mm solder wire
- Power: 60W
- Input voltage: 220V
- Warm-up time: 3 – 5 minutes
- Temperature range: 300 – 400 degrees Celsius
- 1. Using the voltage 220V AC. 50Hz
- 2. Soldering gun used compact mechanical design work easier.
- 3. Quality heater, working life longer.
- 4. Simple, easy to complete the welding operation.
- 5. Rated with a diameter of 0.8 ~ 1.2 mm tin line.
- 1. Hand gun used for the first time, be warm a few minutes, a smoke is a normal phenomenon, will disappear in a few seconds.
- 2. Will be rated into the tin from the tin line into the mouth, and then pull the trigger direction of the arrow until the tin lead solder wire to the nozzle only to be working.
- 3. Stop the use or replacement of tin wire to be out, as long as the direction of the board-up drive, and remove the tin wire.
- 4. Heater replacement, the first protective cover removed, open the heater connection, and then remove the iron Tsui to the core of the heat can be replaced.
- 1. At work, iron and iron pipe Tsui temperatures up to 400 degrees Celsius, non-human touch to prevent burns.
- 2. Stop using the hand gun, set it on its bracket.
- 3. Work is completed, turn off the power so to save the place after cooling.
- 1 x 60W Electric Iron Gun
- 1 x Pundle Solder Wire ( as the picture )
- 1 x Suction Tin Device
- 1 x Tweezers
Improved tin feeding structure effectively One-hand lead-free tip operation Heat resistant Teflon pipe fitted with 0. 8 – 1.2mm solder wire Power: 60W Input voltage: 220V Warm-up time: 3 – 5 minutes Temperature range: 300 – 400 degrees Celsius