- Wide compatibility
- Konnwei KW680 scanner is applied to all standard OBD2, EOBD and CAN, suitable for cars, minivans, SUVs, and light trucks (12V).
- Powerful function
- The design of unique one-click I / M readiness status helps you quickly check the health status of your vehicle's engine. You can easily know that your vehicle whether meets the status of national emission monitoring through red-yellow-green LED indicators.
- Testing capabilities
- Supports oxygen sensitivity test, on-board monitor test, carbon tank leak test (EVAP test). NT201 and AL319 do not support this function. Besides, OM126 and AD410 only support oxygen sensor test and carbon tank leak test.
- Best DIY tool
- This universal car diagnostic scan tool will read and delete the fault codes of an engine, and show the DTC definition on the screen, thus most of the fault detection and repair will be done by the car owner without a mechanic.
- Great design
- The built-in speaker and larger LCD screen (320 x 240 pixel) provide the audible and visual indication. The water-resistant and dust-resistant shell makes this scanner stronger and sturdier. Plus, there are multiple system languages for you to select.
- Plug and play
- No battery needed, just plug it into the OBD2 port, and the scanner will be started in step by step instructions, extremely easy to use.
- Multiple functions
- Our product supports data printing and upgrade. NT201, AL319, OM126, and AD410 only support upgrade, not supporting network printing.
- Display: backlit (320 x 240 pixel)
- Working temperature: minus 60 Deg.C – plus 60 Deg.C
- Supporting computer upgrade system: XP, Win7, Win8, Win10
- System language: English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian
- Supporting agreement: ISO9141, KWP2000, SAE J1850, CAN, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM
- Voltage: 12V
- Size: 12.50 x 7.00 x 2.00cm/ 4.92 x 2.76 x 0.79in
- 1 x Scanner with Diagnostic Line
- 1 x USB Cable
Wide compatibility Konnwei KW680 scanner is applied to all standard OBD2, EOBD and CAN, suitable for cars, minivans, SUVs, and light trucks (12V). Powerful function The design of unique one-click I / M readiness status helps you quickly check the health st