- This precision formed stainless steel wet film comb is long lasting and reusable and is supplied in a range of thicknesses measuring from 25um to 3000um.
- This wet film comb is made of stainless steel, so having excellent rust resistance.
- Practical and convenient, easy to operate, easy to carry.
- The interval division is detailed and having high measuring precision.
- It is a great tool to measure the coating thickness of paint, varnish, etc.
- Measuring Range (in detail):
- 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 275, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 650, 700, 750, 800, 850, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000um
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Measurement Accuracy: Micron
- Color: Silver
- Side Length: 40 mm / 1.57 inch
- Net Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz
- 1. All kinds of coating after construction, immediately put the wet film thickness gauge stable vertical on the smooth surface of wet film coating, the wet film thickness gauge removing from the wet film, wet film thickness can be measured.
- 2. The wet film thickness should be between the shortest tooth and adjacent that is not dipped in the wet film.
- 3. The same method is used to measure twice in different locations for obtaining a certain range of representative results.
- 4. After use, make wet film thickness gauge is cleaned and dried.
- Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid
- 1 x Wet Film Comb