- H.265 2MP HD 1080P
- Support smart analysis function:
- A. Target Count—Calculating body or object flow.
- B. Object Left/Lost—It will issue an alarm when items are left or lost.
- C. Area Detection—Detecting target in the area.
- D. Line Crossing—It will issue an alarm after crossing the warning line.
- Support Day/Night,IR distance 15m,make your night view as daytime.
- Support Motion Detection/app push.
- Support 3D Digital Noise Reduction.
- Supprt max to four privacy mark areas.
- Support onvif, compatible with other devices.
- Brand: Escam
- Model: QH001
- Image sensor: 2MP 1/2.9 "CMOS sensor
- Electronic shutter: automatic / manual, 1/25~1/10000s
- Minimum illumination: Color: 0.1Lux F1.2, black and white: 0Lux F1.2
- Lens: 3.6mm fixed lens
- Angle of view: 75.7 degrees
- Day to night switching: infrared distance is 15 meters (6pcs infrared lights)
- White balance: automatic white balance
- Backlight compensation: support for backlight compensation
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥50db (AGC turn off)
- Digital noise reduction: support 3D noise reduction
- Wide dynamic: support digital wide dynamic
- Mobile detection: support for mobile detection
- Privacy occlusion: support four areas
- OSD: support OSD settings
- Intelligent analysis: target count, items left / lost, area detection, transboundary detection
- Compressed: H.264/H.265
- Resolution: the main stream: 1080P (1920*1080)
- Secondary code streams: D1 (704*576), VGA (640×480)
- Bit rate: 16Kbps~4Mbps CBR/VBR tunable
- Video frame rate: 1-20fps (50HZ/60HZ)
- Video adjustment: brightness, saturation, and chromaticity
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- IP types: dynamic IP and static IP
- Network protocol: TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, DNS, RTP, RTSP
- Access protocol: support ONVIF
- Maximum number of users: 4
- Client: for iPhone, for iPad, Android, Windows PC
- Power: DC12V 1A
- Power: <6W
- Working environment: -20°C~+60°C,10%~90%
- Waterproof grade: IP66
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
H.265 2MP HD 1080P Support smart analysis function: A. Target Count—Calculating body or object flow. B. Object Left/Lost—It will issue an alarm when items are left or lost. C. Area Detection—Detecting target in the area. D. Line Crossing—It will is