- 10pcs Colorful Rose Flower Seeds
- 1. Put seeds into 40℃ water at first, and continue to soak the seeds for 4-6 hours after the water is cold
- 2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination (Generally it take more than a week)
- 3. Move it into soil after it sprouts, and adjust the germination temperature to 10℃-25℃
- It is generally necessary for sowing the soil loose, breathable, high water holding capacity. The soil is generally used vermiculite, peat, sphagnum, perlite, tree fern and other mixed.
- Rose on soil not ask for much, just with some humus soil aggregate structure can be good training as long as the following three links will make good growth:
- 1. Rose is drought tolerant plants, but it is afraid with floods. It is necessary use non-glazed bonsai pots of soil cultivation. The principle is "do not pour water on it when soil is not dry. Wet it completely when you pour water on soil."
- 2. Lend a high concentration of fertilizer (especially fertilizers) will result in the death of local rot.
- 3. All plants need sunlight. Rose like sunshine too.
- Amount: About 10 pcs
- Weight: 15 g / 0.53 oz
- Packaging includes:
- 1 x Bag of Colorful Flower Seeds
10pcs Colorful Rose Flower Seeds Sowing: 1. Put seeds into 40℃ water at first, and continue to soak the seeds for 4-6 hours after the water is cold 2. Put seeds into very wet sands for germination (Generally it take more than a week) 3. Move it into soil a